Monday, December 8, 2008

An Unexpected Treat With Jamie :)

Since I missed my flight, I ended up calling my good friend Jamie who lives in Kalispell where I was to fly out. We didn't even expect to get to see one another but God blessed us with three days of quality time, a Real treat! During our time together, we played around with a new sugar cookie recipe and had the best time doing it!


I taught Jamie how to make home made noodles and we put together chicken noodle soup with wheat noodles. Turned out really good!Katrina, I thought of you as I took this picture :) (above)
Jamie took me out to eat one evening and we did a self portrait in front of the fireplace.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

How fun! Will you email me your sugar cookie recipe? Those cookies look great!! Can I make them without a stand mixer?

k.mart said...

I could eat those cookies right through the screen! DEE-licious!!! And that soup too... you can make your own noodles?! Too cool, my friend!

So glad you all are okay; was worried that something was wrong (or you didn't like the Christmas cards- LOL!) Looks like a wonderful holiday and special time with loved ones. Soo glad!

Miss you LOTS! Love from us!