Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekend with Dad!

This weekend was a lot of fun because my dad came to town and I hadn't seen him in 2.5 years. Not only that but Zach and my dad have never meet before so it was a big deal for him to visit us here in Vegas. dad also brought his beloved girlfriend of 2 years, Linda. She and I already felt like we knew each other because we've talked plenty of timeson the phone and she was everything I thought she was, and more! She's wonderful and I love her! Although Linda barely reaches 5 feet tall and she's afraid of heights, she still finds fun and thrill in Roller Coasters so one goal of their time here was to ride the New York NY roller coaster located on the Strip. She came to Vegas 12 years ago and rode it then and she loved Every second (it felt like Minutes!) of it! Zach and I, on the other hand, were SCARED. I was SO scared that I couldn't open my eyes the whole time AND I was Screaming at the top of my lungs. It was scary and not my idea of fun, but I did it and it's over now. Just a memory-a scary one, ha ha!
One other adventure we went on was visiting Red Rock national park. It's a beautiful natural habitat for wildlife (although scarce) and plant life. We all had a lot of fun.

Me and Dad, together again :)
Dad and Linda.
Thanks for taking the time to check out the latest Zirbel Update! :)

1 comment:

k.mart said...

I love that last beautiful pic of you!

How cool that you got such a time with your Dad and his girlfriend; it looks like you had an amazing time! That scenery blows me away with each post!

We'll have to catch up soon! Love you!